Monday, February 28, 2011

Shop For Floral Satin Kimono Top



Over All Rating Reviews :
It looks like a 4x, stretches like a 3x, but feels like a 2x. Houston, we have a problem. This is gorgeous, but plus-size wearers beware, if you are a 26/28, you probably will not fit into this. I don't know who took the measurements, but I am a bit disappointed. While this is fuel for me to lose some pounds to get into it, um...it sort of defeats the purpose of me trying to find something in my size. I personally think it was tagged incorrectly and I MIGHT just have a 2x.
Get more detail about Floral Satin Kimono Top.


!!1 Bargain Sale Cooper Vision Proclear Contact Lenses !!1 Buying Aiptek Projector



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links