Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bargain sale Satin Glam Holiday Formal Gown Prom Bridesmaid Dress



Over All Rating Reviews :
Should have listened to the other reviewer who said the customer service was lousy. I ordered this dress by mistake and tried to cancel the order almost immediately. Called them on the phone and left repeated voicemails asking them to cancel the order and call me back to confirm. They never did. I refused the shipment when it came (so I have no idea what the dress really looks like), and emailed them that I wanted a full refund, including shipping. They don't want to refund the shipping, and they claim they never got my voicemails. That's a flat-out lie, since my mother and I both left one.

They get two stars for at least responding to my email. I don't know if I'll bother fighting over the shipping at all, even though it's $22. I do know that I'll never buy anything from them again.
Get more detail about Satin Glam Holiday Formal Gown Prom Bridesmaid Dress.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links