Sunday, March 20, 2011

Buy Strapless Tulle Prom Dress Holiday Formal Ball Gown Gold Embroidery



Over All Rating Reviews :
I was wonderfully pleased with this dress! It came in a very small box, along with a matching shawl and straps that could be sewn on. I usually fit into a size 11/12 dress, but just to be safe, I ordered an XL and it fit perfectly. However, I'm not the bustiest of girls so I actually had my mom take it in a little on the sides by the top and sew on the straps so the dress wouldn't fall down. The dress is ankle length, so it's supposed to be a bit short, and even though I'm 5"11 it still was a beautiful length. I bought some light gold flats that matched, too, and everything was great!
Get more detail about Strapless Tulle Prom Dress Holiday Formal Ball Gown Gold Embroidery.


!!1 Catalog Baking Supplies Yeast !!1 Gucci Sunglasses Best Quality



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links