Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Order Stretch Jersey Knee-length Holiday Party Cocktail Dress Sequin Trim



Over All Rating Reviews :
When I saw the dress online and the price I didn't expect much more than what I was going to pay for. But I needed a dress for a special occassion and I knew that I would only wear it once. Well, it isn't made out of the best material and the sequines were already coming apart from the dress. Thread was hanging from the dress. But seeing that I really had no other options, I stuck with the dress. I read the reviews and went with everyone's advice about ordering 2 sizes up. I wish I could have ordered 3 sizes up because 2 was definately not enough for the girls. The straps above the shoulder actually come to the front of my body because there is not enough room for the the chest area and it pulls the dress down from the top. The material is very thin and it shows off every roll and lump on your body. Make sure you wear you Spanx. The sides revealed a good bit of bra and I had to get extra material to cover that. Which of course I could not find the exact match so the extra material is darker than I would have liked it to be. In all I can only say you get what you pay for. Maybe these dresses are really made for those that wear smaller sizes.
Get more detail about Stretch Jersey Knee-length Holiday Party Cocktail Dress Sequin Trim.


!!1 Whisper Aquarium Filter Parts In Usa



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links