Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Buying Rhinestone Pin Satin Satin Halter Gown Holiday Formal Bridesmaid Prom Dress



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this dress in gold. I usually wear size 4 and per the size chart I ordered a medium. It fits great! I need to get it hemmed though (I'm 5'3" 1/2 and my shoes [for this dress] are 3 1/2", but that's expected. The fabric/material of this dress is pretty thick and nice, which is surprising considering the price. It's a really good value for your dollar. Similar dresses like this sell for nearly $100.

The customer service is also great. There was a rhinestone missing from the pin of the dress, they shipped me a replacement pin, and I received it the same week! Super fast response and shipping.
Get more detail about Rhinestone Pin Satin Satin Halter Gown Holiday Formal Bridesmaid Prom Dress.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links