Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Last Minute 50's Style Satin Prom Gown Holiday Party Cocktail Bridesmaid Dress with Black Sash



Over All Rating Reviews :
I got this dress for my daughter to wear to her Ring Dance. I ordered by the measurements and even though she is full busted we had the dress taken in a little. It could have been worn without alterations but we just wanted a more custom fit. I liked the fact that it flares out and is not fitted at the hips, this makes it more forgiving on the stomach. It does come with a wrap but my daughter chose not to use it. It looks very "old Hollywood" glamour. I will be putting some pics up.
Get more detail about 50's Style Satin Prom Gown Holiday Party Cocktail Bridesmaid Dress with Black Sash.


!!1 Dell Laptops Computers Decide Now !!1 Satellite Systems Satellite Dish Review



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links