Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where To Buy Beaded Mesh Satin Holiday Gown Party Cocktail Prom Halter Dress



Over All Rating Reviews :
I've got a considerable bust, but from the images it looked like this dress would provide sufficient coverage however that just wasn't the case. I ordered from the size chart, and the first dress that arrived was too big, so I exchanged it for a smaller size. It was shipped very quickly, which I appreciated, but it still didn't fit right.

I had hoped to be able to sew a bra into the dress, since there's no way to wear one with this style (not even a halter bra, as it has a low back), but even if I had done that there would have been far too much side-bust showing. I don't mind showing a little cleavage, but this top just didn't provide enough coverage to be comfortable with. I returned the dress and am waiting for my credit.

The dress itself was very pretty, I was disappointed it didn't fit. The shipping was super-fast, and they were great with the exchange.
Get more detail about Beaded Mesh Satin Holiday Gown Party Cocktail Prom Halter Dress.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links