Sunday, May 15, 2011

Discount Satin Bolero Jacket Cover-up Cap Sleeve Prom Bridesmaid



Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased this balero to wear at my wedding.

I used the sizing charts, and ordered a size larger than what I thought I would need. I thought if it was too big my alterations person could handle too big, but not too small.
The balero was way to small...way too small. The tag on the inside said a 1x and the paper hang tag said 2x- neither was correct.

Also the satin is of poor quality, if you are needing this item for a special event such as a wedding. It is too thin and the bottom of the balero had threads hanging from it in the back.

I'm out of time, and now my alerations person has to make the balero. Its gonna cost 2xs as much, but atleast I'll have what I want!!
Get more detail about Satin Bolero Jacket Cover-up Cap Sleeve Prom Bridesmaid.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links