Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Purchase Ruched Studded Holiday Halter Top w/ Crystals



Over All Rating Reviews :
I ordered the top in 1X, which was long enough and large enough in the bust for me (I'm 5'8", D cup). It hugs in all the right places and is very flattering, but all of the seams on the ties opened up after the first (gentle) wash. They must have been done with seam sealer. Now I'll have to drag out the sewing machine to sew real seams. I don't know if that was a problem just with this one top, or if they were all made that way. If you're comfortable with sewing seams, this is still a good top - it's very sexy and the price is right.
Get more detail about Ruched Studded Holiday Halter Top w/ Crystals.


!!1 Where To Buy Double Hair Combs



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links